CPLP Festival – IV Edition | Helsinki
The CPLP Festival showcases and promotes cinema from each of the Community of Portuguese Language Countries (Angola, Brazil, Cape Verde, Guinea Bissau, Equatorial Guinea, Mozambique, Portugal, São Tomé and Príncipe, and East Timor). Don´t miss this chance to get to know more about the cineastic culture and the directors behind the various films of countries where Portuguese is the official language.
• ‘Lucia In The Sky With Traffic Lights’ / “Lúcia no Céu com Semáforos”, by Ery Claver
• ‘Tradition And Imagination’ / “Tradição e imaginação”, by Vanessa Fernandes
• ‘Lemon Spell’ / “Simpatia do Limão”, by Miguel de Oliveira
• ‘The Flight Of The Manta Rays’ / “O Voo das Mantas”, by Bruno Carnide
• ‘Dona Mónica’, by Carlos Yuri Ceuninck
For more information about the movies visit cplp.arteinstitute.org