CPLP Festival – III Edition | Rio de Janeiro
The CPLP Festival showcases and promotes cinema from each of the Community of Portuguese Language Countries (Angola, Brazil, Cape Verde, Guinea Bissau, Equatorial Guinea, Mozambique, Portugal, São Tomé and Príncipe, and East Timor). Don´t miss this chance to get to know more about the cineastic culture and the directors behind the various films of countries where Portuguese is the official language.
• ‘Sofia’, by Filipe Ruffato and Gonçalo Viana
• ‘Estereoscopia’, by Sandrine Cordeiro
• ‘Arriaga’, by Welket Bungué
• ‘Alambamento’, by Mário Bastos
• ‘Independensia’, by Xisto Silva, Ricardo Gritto and, Tony Amaral
For more information about the movies visit cplp.arteinstitute.org