Opening: NY Portuguese Short Film Festival 2021 in New York
The Arte Institute is pleased to present the NY Portuguese Short Film Festival – XI Edition opening in New York, on July 14 & 15.
Get your TICKET
The NY Portuguese Short Film Festival (NYPSFF) was the first Portuguese short film festival in the United States. It showcases the freshest short film productions from Portugal, including fiction, animation and documentary.
2021 Official Selection:
– Dirty Laundry by Maxim Bessmertny
– The Edge (A Margem) by Rodrigo Tavares
– Jellyfish (Alforrecas) by Ana Santos & Sofia Costa
– Quantic Love (Amor Quântico) by Paulo Furtado
– Wanna Be Basquiat by João Pombeiro
– Like Water by Sara CF de Gouveia & Jessie Zinn
– Nothing is lost (Nada se perde) by Leonor Faria Henriques
– Longa Distância by Jean-Luc Moniz
– Like Cattle (Como Gado) by Matilde Calado
– Women like tree (Mulher como árvore) by Alejandro Vázquez San Miguel, Carmen Tortosa, Daniela Cajías, Flávio Ferreira, Helder Faria
– We are all on the same bus by Nuno Serrão
On July 14, special screening of the short film ‘TRANSCEND (excerpt) An NJSO Concert Film’ by director Yuri Alves.
For more information about the festival, please visit arteinstitute.org/nypsff!
| Comunidades Portuguesas
| Portugal New York Consulate-General
| Pestana Hotel Group