NYPSFF`21 – XI Edition in Krakow, Poland
The Arte Institute has the pleasure to present the NY Portuguese Short Film Festival – XI Edition in Krakow, Poland, on January 10 and 16 at Kino Paradox.
Kino Paradox – Krakow
ul. Krupnicza 38, 31-123 Kraków
January 10, 2022 – 7.00 PM // January 16, 2022 – 3.00 PM
The NY Portuguese Short Film Festival (NYPSFF) was the first Portuguese short film festival in the United States. It showcases the freshest short film productions from Portugal, including fiction, animation and documentary.
2021 Official Selection:
– Dirty Laundry by Maxim Bessmertny
– The Edge (A Margem) by Rodrigo Tavares
– Jellyfish (Alforrecas) by Ana Santos & Sofia Costa
– Quantic Love (Amor Quântico) by Paulo Furtado
– Wanna Be Basquiat by João Pombeiro
– Like Water by Sara CF de Gouveia & Jessie Zinn
– Nothing is lost (Nada se perde) by Leonor Faria Henriques
– Longa Distância by Jean-Luc Moniz
– Like Cattle (Como Gado) by Matilde Calado
– Women like tree (Mulher como árvore) by Alejandro Vázquez San Miguel, Carmen Tortosa, Daniela Cajías, Flávio Ferreira, Helder Faria
– We are all on the same bus by Nuno Serrão
For more information about the festival, please visit arteinstitute.org/nypsff!
| Camões – Instituto da Cooperação e da Língua
| Kino Paradox
| Uniwersytet Jagielloński w Krakowie