NYPSFF’19 in Macau
The Arte Institute is pleased to present the NY Portuguese Short Film Festival – IX Edition at Fundação Oriente – Casa Garden in Macau, on June 14 at 6.30 PM!
Fundação Oriente – Casa Garden, Macau
June 14, 2020 – 6.30 PM
The NY Portuguese Short Film Festival (NYPSFF) was the first Portuguese short film festival in the United States. It showcases the freshest short film productions from Portugal, including fiction, animation and documentary.
For more information about the festival, please visit arteinstitute.org/nypsff!
2019 Official Selection
– Skin of Light (Pele de Luz) by André Guiomar
– Voices by the Wind (Vozes ao Vento) by Elton Fortes, Felix Lima, Pedro Ferreira and Tiago Nunes
– My Sister by André Miranda
– The Right To Be Remembered (Direito à Memória) by Rúben Sevivas
– Other Rhythm (Outro Ritmo) by Elton Fortes, Felix Lima, Pedro Ferreira and Tiago Nunes
– On The Cusp by Yuri Alves
– PIP by Bruno Simões
– Miguel Araújo – Axl Rose by Bruno Caetano
– Yellow Country (Terra Amarela) by Dinis M. Costa
– Bruma by Sofia Cachim, Gabriel Peixoto, Mónica Correia e Daniela Santos
– The Doll (A Boneca) by Gonçalo Morais Leitão
– Fled. Lay. Fell. (Fugiu. Deitou-se. Caí.) by Bruno Carnide
– Still Life by Francisca Coutinho
– The Program by Miguel M. Matias
– Bitter Salty (Amargo Salgado) by Joana X
Consulado-Geral de Portugal em Macau e Hong Kong
Casa de Portugal em Macau